Machinist specializing in grinding technology (m/w/d)Career
You are looking for a job. We are looking for reinforcement. Then we have found each other!
Actually, we already had something to do with each other: Because almost every time you hold gummy bear bags, coffee packaging, paper handkerchiefs or toilet paper in your hand, it was our knives that cut, perforated or punched the packaging or tear-off edges.
And because many major brand manufacturers will continue to rely on our products in the future, we are looking for reinforcements. We are looking for you!
- You set up and operate grinding machines independently
- You determine the suitable grinding tools
- You monitor and optimize the grinding processes
- You implement the production specifications on time
- You take over the quality inspection as a worker self-inspection
- You have completed training as a cutting machine operator specializing in grinding technology, or comparable training
- You also work in 3-shift operation
- You possess a careful and independent way of working
- You have a high quality awareness
- You will receive an attractive remuneration
- You can benefit from a company pension plan
- You get vacation pay and Christmas bonus
- You have 30 vacation days
- You will receive work clothes incl. Laundry service
- You work in a dedicated and great team
- You park in free employee parking spaces with e-charging stations
All this sounds good to you? Then 60 colleagues look forward to growing with you in the future.
Join our team and shape your future together with us.
Apply now, it's time for change!
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents, including your salary requirements and availability in a PDF file, by e-mail to:
Winterhoff Picard GmbH
For the attention of Mrs. Schubert
Wüstenhagener Street 63
Or apply directly via our contact form.