Almost every time you hold a coffee package, gummy bears, chocolate Easter bunnies or a paper handkerchief in your hands, Winterhoff Picard knives were involved. The quality of our products is trusted by many major brand manufacturers.
For more than 155 years, Winterhoff Picard has distinguished itself as a specialist in the manufacture of high-quality machine knives through quality, innovative solutions and great customer proximity. This claim has made us one of the market leaders in our industry.
At our location in Remscheid, around 60 qualified and motivated employees are now committed to serving our customers with fun and success.
- Three and a half years of training in a versatile industry with exciting technical products
- Machining & manual processing of materials (milling, turning, grinding, etc.)
- Working with computer-controlled CNC programs
- Evaluation of technical drawings & other documents
- Maintenance & servicing of machinery & equipment
- Monitoring & control of work processes
- Execution of quality controls as well as documentation & evaluation of the results
- Customer oriented work
- Very good secondary school diploma or higher education degree
- Fun with technical tasks & working on modern machines
- Spatial imagination
- Technical understanding & manual skills
- You are helpful, team player & responsible
- Accuracy & reliability are a matter of course for you
- You have fluent written and spoken German skills
- Great, dedicated team with flat hierarchies
- Attractive compensation & corporate benefits + company pension plan
- Intensive & careful training
- Employee discounts + vacation & Christmas bonus
- 30 vacation days
- Regular employee events
- Free employee parking
- E-charging stations at favorable conditions
- Good transport connections
- Good chances of being taken on in an interesting job
- Complimentary water + personalized drink bottle
- Air conditioned administration rooms
Are you interested in these trainings? Then we look forward to getting to know you! Please send us your cover letter, resume, and most recent transcript in a PDF via email:
Or apply directly via our contact form.