Metal technology specialist (m/w/d)Training
Almost every time you hold a coffee package, gummy bears, chocolate Easter bunnies or a paper handkerchief in your hands, Winterhoff Picard knives were involved. The quality of our products is trusted by many major brand manufacturers.
For more than 155 years, Winterhoff Picard has distinguished itself as a specialist in the manufacture of high-quality machine knives through quality, innovative solutions and great customer proximity. This claim has made us one of the market leaders in our industry.
At our location in Remscheid, around 60 qualified and motivated employees are now committed to serving our customers with fun and success.
- Two-year apprenticeship in a versatile industry with exciting products
- Learn all metalworking techniques & master their application.
- Manufacture, assembly & testing of components and assemblies
- Workpiece manufacturing
- Handling of machine tools, tools as well as auxiliary & operating resources
- Planning & control of manufacturing steps
- Dealing with CNC programs for the independent control of various machines
- Instruction for independent troubleshooting of machine-related malfunctions
- Good secondary school diploma or higher education degree
- Interest in technical contexts
- Physical, mathematical & technical understanding you bring with you
- Practical work is fun for you & you have manual skills
- You are helpful, team player & responsible
- Accuracy & reliability are a matter of course for you
- You have fluent written and spoken German skills
- Great, dedicated team with flat hierarchies
- Attractive compensation & corporate benefits + company pension plan
- Intensive & careful training
- Employee discounts + vacation & Christmas bonus
- 30 vacation days
- Regular employee events
- Free employee parking
- E-charging stations at favorable conditions
- Good transport connections
- Good chances of being taken on in an interesting job
- Complimentary water + personalized drink bottle
- Air conditioned administration rooms
Are you interested in these trainings? Then we look forward to getting to know you!
Please send us your cover letter, resume, and most recent transcript in a PDF via email:
Or apply directly via our contact form.