Production employee (m/w/d)Career
You are looking for a job. We are looking for reinforcement. Then we have found each other!
Actually, we already had something to do with each other: Because almost every time you hold gummy bear bags, coffee packaging, paper handkerchiefs or toilet paper in your hand, it was our knives that cut, perforated or punched the packaging or tear-off edges.
And because many major brand manufacturers will continue to rely on our products in the future, we are looking for reinforcements. We are looking for you!
- You load different production machines and check the work results
- You are responsible for the manual processing of various workpieces
- You support the technical personnel during setup processes
- You will perform other ancillary activities and support tasks in production
- You have first work experience in the metal sector (ideally)
- You have a good technical understanding
- Ideally, you have a class B driver's license and a forklift license
- You also work in 3-shift operation
- You work independently and with high quality awareness
- A secure job in a modern working environment
- Exciting, ever-changing tasks with opportunities for further training
- A great, dedicated team with flat hierarchies
- Intensive and careful training
- An attractive salary with the possibility of a company pension plan
- Vacation and Christmas bonus
- 30 vacation days
- Regular employee events
- Free employee parking with e-charging stations for charging electricity at low cost
- Good transport connections
Around 60 colleagues are looking forward to meeting you and growing together. Join our team and shape your future together with us.
Apply now, it's time for change!
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents, including your salary requirements and availability in a PDF file, by e-mail to:
Winterhoff Picard GmbH
For the attention of Mrs. Schubert
Wüstenhagener Street 63
Or apply directly via our contact form.